The long blocked Glo free browsing cheat is back and I have decided to update this post here . This is one of the latest free browsing cheats for this month.
Using this settings, its well advised you download the old/normal Anonytun vpn and also your Glo SIM should be an Old one (Not 4G LTE SIM)
No time for much stories, going straight to the point of writing this article, which is to show you the latest Glo 2019 free browsing cheat settings.
Latest Glo 2019 Free Browsing Cheat Settings Using AnonyTun VPN
First of all, you need to download AnonyTun VPN, Click Here, if you don’t have it. Please use this version, 1.3(4) do not update the application please, download the one I am recommending for you only.
Requirements For Glo Free Browsing Cheat
Some Basic things required for this cheat includes:
- A Glo sim with 0.00 balance and no data (to ensure its working properly else your data/credit will be deducted)
- Strong 3G network
- Your Android phone
- AnonyTun VPN – Click Here to download.
- 1. The APN settings required for this cheat is shown below:
- Name: SAFEINFOFREE
- APN: 9mobile
- APN Type: Default,Supl
- Proxy: Blank
- Port: Blank
- Username: Blank
- Password: Blank
- 2. After Downloading, Launch the application – Click Continue
- 3. Click on Stealth Settings…
- 4. Now put the following:
- Connection Protocol: HTTP
- Connection Port: 80 or 8080 or 8081
- 5. Click on EDIT CUSTOM TCP/HTTP HEADERS.
- 6. Put the following there
- URL/HOST: www.gloworld.com
- REQUEST METHOD: POST
- INJECTION METHOD: Normal
- Then tick USER AGENT
- Then tick KEEP-ALIVE
- 7. Tap GENERATE
- 8. Click on Save
Click here to see APN settings for all networks.
If the above free browsing cheat didn’t work for you then feel free to check out the recommended ways of getting free unlimited data or just use any one you like most out of these latest free browsing codes and settings.
Don’t forget that there are still cheapest data plans and codes for all networks to use now.
See this Hammer Free Browsing Cheat
Check out : PC Free Browsing Cheat
Feel free to share this article on any social platform and stay tuned for more to come.